Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Prezi!

All right.

If you are familiar at all with my blog right now, you will probably comment on it being critical.

It is.

But Prezi...

I loves me some Prezi!

I was first intro'd to Prezi when taking an education course here (EDCI 270) which presented a Teaching and Learning Technologies conference and we had to all use a technology assigned to us to show how it could be useful in the classroom.

Anyway, it is presentation software that zooms...difficult for me to describe but PLEASE go to prezi.com and try it out!

It's very neat and can be used for both live presenting (like at PowerPoint would) and web presentation.

It gives the user a whole new perspective as to how they interpret and understand the presentation they are seeing.

It is really awesome!



No comments: